3D Chrome Text Effect In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial

3D Chrome Text Effect In Photoshop With Gradient Background

3D Chrome Text Effect
It is an advanced use of Photoshop.Here I create a eye catching "3D" looking text with the help of 3D features on Photoshop.My Photoshop version is(adobe Photoshop cs6 extended edition). At the beginning of my tutorial I create a gradient background and then write a text on that background.Finally I apply "3D" features on that text to create 3D text.I got the idea of the "3D chrome text" is from a logo in a news paper advertise.

In today's tutorial we are going to 3D Chrome Text Effect In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial

In this tutorial we will learn about 3D Chrome Text Effect In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial



About The Tutorial

1) Software we need-Adobe Photoshop CC

2) Estimated Time-(Approx)-12 minutes

3) Difficulty facing-To create 3D effect in Photoshop

4) Topics we covered- how to use text tool in Photoshop,use 3D feature in Photoshop,use gradient background in Photoshop

Similar Tutorials From other websites (You can watch)

1) Chrome text in Photoshop Tutorial from photoshopcafe

Some necessary tips & Tricks we used to create the tutorial

1) At first I have to create a document(width-600px,Height-400px) and fill the document with gradient color.
2) Now I go to select text tool and select yellow color then written some text(for example Photoshop)
3) Now adjust the text on background with the help of free transform tool.
4) Now I go to select 3D option.
5) Then select rotated tool and adjust the text.
6) Then I go to apply text color and text effect with 3D option.
7) Then I go to apply grass texture on text with 3D option.
8) Then I go to select render option on 3D.
9) Now our 3D chrome text effect is ready for use.

Watch in Details about How We Made the Tutorial Exactly, you can watch the video


 


Conclusion- This tutorial presents a basic idea about selection and How to perfectly use it in Photoshop. We used only 3D effect of a text. I hope with the help of above tutorial you will to able to create that type of effect very professionally.

If you faced some problem regarding this tutorial you can contact me via contact us.

Don't forget to leave a comment suggestion about anything regarding Photoshop.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hi my name is Sangita Gupta From India and I love everything about Photoshop and Illustrator Editing.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment