Sky Replace On An Image In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial


Sky Replace On An Image In Photoshop

Sky Replace On An Image

It is a basic tutorial about image manipulation on Photoshop.Here I use two sock image(one is a temple image and another is a sky image).Firstly I import temple image and then I import another sky image on that temple.Now I eraser the sky portion on that temple image with the help of eraser tool to adjust the two image.Finally I apply free transform tool on that sky image to create sky replacement.I hope this tutorial is very help full for every viewers.

In today's tutorial we are going to Sky Replace On An Image In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial

In this tutorial we will learn about Sky Replace On An Image In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial


About The Tutorial

1) Software we need-Adobe Photoshop CC

2) Estimated Time-(Approx)-5 minutes

3) Difficulty facing-To create sky replace in Photoshop

4) Topics we covered- how to use free transform tool in Photoshop,use eraser tool in Photoshop,use layer style option in Photoshop

Similar Tutorials From other websites (You can watch)

1) Enhancing The Sky In An Image With Photoshop from photoshopessentials

Some necessary tips & Tricks we used to create the tutorial

1) At first I have to open my stock image(background image and sky image)
2) Now I go to open sky image.
3) Then select sky image(shortcut-"Ctrl+A") and copy the sky image(shortcut-"Ctrl+C") then paste sky image(shortcut-"Ctrl+V") on background.
4) Then adjust the sky image on background with the help of free transform tool and blend mode is "overlay".
5) Then I go to select eraser tool and eraser the unwanted sky.
6) Then I go to change the blend mode,blend mode is normal.
7) Now our shy replacement is ready for use.

Watch in Details about How We Made the Tutorial Exactly, you can watch the video








 

 Conclusion- This tutorial presents a basic idea about selection and How to perfectly use it in Photoshop. We used only sky replace on an image. I hope with the help of above tutorial you will to able to create that type of effect very professionally.

If you faced some problem regarding this tutorial you can contact me via contact us.

Don't forget to leave a comment suggestion about anything regarding Photoshop.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hi my name is Sangita Gupta From India and I love everything about Photoshop and Illustrator Editing.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment