Snow Effect In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial

Snow Effect In Photoshop

Snow Effect In Photoshop
It is a tutorial about creating snow on a snow background image.I create the effect with the help of adobe Photoshop.Here I used my stock image of a "winter landscape photography".Here I create snow with the help of "noise"(go to filter>noise>add noise).Fianlly I apply "motion blur"on that effect.

In today's tutorial we are going to Snow Effect In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial

In this tutorial we will learn about Snow Effect In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial
About The Tutorial

1) Software we need-Adobe Photoshop CC

2) Estimated Time-(Approx)-4 minutes

3) Difficulty facing-To create snow effect in Photoshop

4) Topics we covered- how to use free transform tool in Photoshop,use levels in Photoshop,use filter menu in Photoshop

Similar Tutorials From other websites (You can watch)

1) Photoshop Snow Effect – Add Falling Snow To A Winter Photo from photoshopessentials

Some necessary tips & Tricks we used to create the tutorial

1) At first I have to open our stock image(snow background)
2) Now I go to copy the image and adjust color of the image with level option,(simply go to image-adjustment-level)
3) Now I go to create a new blank layer and fill the layer with black color.
4) Now I go to filter>pixelate>mezzotint and adjust the type(type-fine dots) then OK.
5) Now select top layer and then go to image>adjustment>level and adjust the level
6) Then I go to filter>pixalate>crystallize and adjust the cell size(cell size-3) then OK.
7) Now I go to select top layer and blend mode is screen.
8) Now I go to select filter>blur>motion blur and adjust angle and distance(angle-69 degree,distance-2) then OK.
9) Now our snow effect is ready for use.

Watch in Details about How We Made the Tutorial Exactly, you can watch the video



Conclusion- This tutorial presents a basic idea about snow effect and How to perfectly use it in Photoshop. We used only snow effect on background. I hope with the help of above tutorial you will to able to create that type of effect very professionally.

If you faced some problem regarding this tutorial you can contact me via contact us.

Don't forget to leave a comment suggestion about anything regarding Photoshop.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hi my name is Sangita Gupta From India and I love everything about Photoshop and Illustrator Editing.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment