How To Create Nailpolish Design In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial

How To Create Nailpolish Design In Photoshop

Nail polish Design In Photoshop

It is a tutorial about creating eye catching design on a nail polish image with adobe Photoshop.To create that type of design we need our stock image(nail image). Firstly I colorize the nail with my favorite "pink" color.Then I create the design on the nail with the help of different brushes on Photoshop.Here I used white color design on the nail.

In today's tutorial we are going to How To Create Nail polish Design In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial

In this tutorial we will learn about How To Create Nail polish Design In Photoshop-Photoshop Tutorial


About The Tutorial

1) Software we need-Adobe Photoshop CC
 
2) Estimated Time-(Approx)-11 minutes
 
3) Difficulty facing-To create nail polish design in Photoshop
 
4) Topics we covered- how to use brush tool in Photoshop,use foreground color in Photoshop,use eraser tool in Photoshop

Similar Tutorials From other websites (You can watch)

1) painting fingernails tutorial from elemaredesign

Some necessary tips & Tricks we used to create the tutorial

1) At first I have to import our stock image(nail image)
2) Now I go to create new blank layer and select the color,color is pink.
3) Now I go to select brush tool(soft brush) and apply the color on nail.
4) Now blend mode is multiply then adjust the color on nail with eraser tool.
5) Then I go to create a new blank layer and select the color,now foreground color is white.
6) Then I go to select floral brush and apply the brush effect on nail.
7) Now adjust the floral brush with free transform tool.
8) Then I create a new blank layer and create a some design with the help of brush tool.
9) Now our nail polish design is ready for use.

Watch in Details about How We Made the Tutorial Exactly, you can watch the video


 


Conclusion- This tutorial presents a basic idea about selection and How to perfectly use it in Photoshop. We used only brush effect of a nail. I hope with the help of above tutorial you will to able to create that type of effect very professionally.

If you faced some problem regarding this tutorial you can contact me via contact us.

Don't forget to leave a comment suggestion about anything regarding Photoshop.


 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hi my name is Sangita Gupta From India and I love everything about Photoshop and Illustrator Editing.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment